Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy policies that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in SpokeHub Services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
SpokeHub’s website collects certain information from and about its users in three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, directly from the user, and with Cookies.
1. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
• Your Internet protocol address.
• The kind of browser or computer you use.
• Number of links you click within the site.
• State or country from which you accessed the site.
• Date and time of your visit.
• Name of your Internet service provider.
• Web page you linked to our site from.
• Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent vi sits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
SpokeHub reserves the right to share aggregate d site statistics with partner companies but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging a site that relies on third – party cookies into our website).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
3. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information m ay be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We may rent, sell, or share personal or transaction information with other people or non – affiliated companies for certain purposes.
• Service Providers. Slice may disclose your information, including personal information and transaction information, to service
providers for the purposes of managing, providing, and improving the Services, analyzing usage of the Services, and for marketing purposes.
• Vendors and Suppliers. We may share information, including personal and transaction information, with vendors and suppliers to collect additional information about you from them or to help us provide anonymized data to others.
• Anonymous Use and Sharing. We may share with others anonymized transaction information for market research, data modeling, and analytics. Such information will not include personal information but may include unique identifiers such as device identifiers or “hashes” of email addresses.
• Third Party Support and Usage. We allow third parties to use the Services as part of their services. If you authorize a third party using our Services to access and scan your email, the third party’s treatment of the data in your email, including any personal information accessed by the third party, will be subject to that third party’s terms of service and privacy policies, even if you have also directly signed up for a Slice account.
• For Legal Reasons. We may access, preserve, and disclose collected information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; respond to your requests; or protect the rights, property, or safety of you, Slice, or others.
• Merger or Sale. If all or a portion of SpokeHub or its assets are sold or transferred, personal information and other information we have collected may be treated as an asset and transferred in accordance with this Policy.
• Your Permission. We may also disclose your personal information with your permission.
• A developer will act on objectionable content reports within 24 hours by removing content and ejecting the user who provided the offending content.
Some of these Web beacon s may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. SpokeHub prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by sending an email to our support attendant –